Wild Horse RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Horse RolePlay

A semi realistic wild horse rp where you can rp freely, novice, intermediate, and experienced role players welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Destiny The Lone Mare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueness

Blueness

Destiny The  Lone Mare Empty
PostSubject: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:27 am

Deep in the forest a mare grazes by the moon reflecting her black and white body as she emerges deeper into the forest you can now clearly see her. She has a brown blackish mane and tail with gleaming brown eyes. She snorts softly the wind making her shudder she slowly makes her way to the pond lowering her head to drink slowly. She lifts her head hearing something in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:33 pm

Tuck didn't know why he was in the outcast's territory but something told him to come here. The sorrel stallion trotted quickly the sun filtering through the leaves dappling his coat.His long socked legs reaching out to carry him further and further into the deep forest. He snorted and froze as he saw a flash of white he frowned slightly then his blue eyes caught the sigh of shimmering brown eyes "Hello?" he called his smooth as honey and warm as fleece.
Back to top Go down
https://whrp.forumotion.com
Blueness

Blueness

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:49 pm

She scented the air catching something unknown a herd horse. She looked around finally spotting him and his voice made her ears swivel. She trotted.closer to the new.comer. "hello" she swished her tail and walked closer to him now clearly seeing the sorrel stallion "I'm Destiny" she cocked her head softly snickering "and you are?" She patiently waited his answer
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:56 am

Tuck's auds swiveled towards the sound of a feminine voice approaching him he looked towards the sound as saw the broken coat of the mare. He smiled charmingly "Hello Destiny im Tuck leader or the Northern Lights Herd" he said bowing his head slightly his shimmering blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blueness

Blueness

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:56 am

She smirked softly eyeing the stallion she snickered softly and watched his movements "Tuck leader of a herd?" She bowed her head her mane spilling over her face she tossed her mane back "pleasuer to meet you" she smiled faintly swishing her tail her gaze going past him as if she was distant
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Tuck cocked his head slightly at her question and smirked slightly. "Oh the pleasures mine Destiny" he said meeting her brown eyes with his blue ones. He tossed his head his silky forelock covering his eyes briefly so he could study her further. Was she the one to be his new lead mare?
Back to top Go down
Blueness

Blueness

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:52 am

She smiled at him rolling her eyes the forest was extremely dark by now "yeaah I suppose" she sighed and peered around "so Tuck" she nudged him "hows ur herd so far?" She snickered softly and walked around
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Tuck smirked slightly and glanced around him a the light faded from the forest like it as being sucked out by a black hole. He shifted slightly on his back feet his blue eyes trained on the new mare "Well the only thing that is missing from my herd it a lead mare, i have been looking for the perfect one for a long time" he said smiling slightly his blue eyes alight with wonder and a hint of shyness in his features. He swished his long tail and shook his head his silky mane fluttering in a random breeze.
Back to top Go down
Blueness

Blueness

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:16 am

She looked at him snorting softly swaying her tail, her ears perked. "Oh?" Her eyes flickered. "And have you yet found your mare." She tossed her mane getting irritated by something unknown She then pawed the ground, bored.
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:47 am

Tuck blinked his blue eyes slightly at her unexpected question. "Correct, I have yet to meet a beautiful mare that wants or i want to be my lead mare.." he said softly flicking his long tail. He studied her slightly she would be perfect but he knew that wasn't always the case in the mares mind.
Back to top Go down
Blueness

Blueness

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:03 am

She Looked At Him And Pranced Around Him. "Wow That's Pretty Exciting, Well Who Is It?" She Snickered Softly, As She Slowed Down And Bent Her Neck Only To Shake Her Mane She Then Looked Up And Pawed At The Ground Boredly
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Tuck watched her with soft eyes and a amused smile on his face. "Well you seem to fit the bill. Would you mind?" he asked softly a little embaressed
Back to top Go down
Blueness

Blueness

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:53 pm

"Uhhh" She Was Surprised That He Had Offered Her To Be Lead Mare /Me Lead mare? I Can't Even Handle Myself/ She Thought To Herself. "Well Tuck I Don't Know If I'm Fit Enough And What Do Lead Mares Do?" She Has Be A Loner All Her Life.
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Tuck smiled "Well.. They are the mates to the lead stallion and they will have foals to make our herd" he said blushing slightly as he mentioned the foals. "What do you say my dear?" he said tilting his head slightly
Back to top Go down
Blueness

Blueness

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:14 am

As She Listened To Him She Shuffled Her Hooves Unsure, /I Would Have To Bear Kids../ She Thought She Looked At Him, "Um Tuck?" She Tossed Her Mane, "I Dunno If I Want To I Mean It A Big Role To Take On I have No Idea What To Do" She Replied Her Voice Soft
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Tuck raised and eyebrow. "Oh.." he looked taken aback.. He sighed softly. "Well i can help you through it. Ill be right here by your side" he said touching his nose to his side he sighed softly as he got a jolt of some emotion when he touched her.
Back to top Go down
Blueness

Blueness

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:23 am

"Ummm" She Shifted Her Hooves Still Unsure, Could She Take A Big Role Like That? "But Why Me?" She Looked At Him Tilting Her Head And Swishing Her Tail Her Heat Scent Drifting Slight
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:54 am

Tuck smiled softly "I don't know its just something about you that draws you to me." he said smiling and touching her nose with his, his blue eyes staring into hers
Back to top Go down
Blueness

Blueness

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:55 am

She felt herself blush as she nuzzled him "Oh really?" She smirked she snorted softly to think. "Alright Tuck" she grinned ill be your lead mare" she snickered softly staring into his eyes
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Tuck smiled at her blush "Yes really" he said blinking his eyes and snorting softly. He resisted the urge to rear and neigh in happiness so he smiled widely and nuzzled her muzzle and face. "Thank you Destiny. You have no idea how happy that makes me" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Blueness

Blueness

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:38 am

She shuffled her hooves and looked at him her mind racing with thoughts, "Well I do hope I keep making you happy since... I am kind of new to this lead mare situation" She snickered humorously, "So shall we head on to the lands then? I mean I do need to get to the landscape if I tend to want to go off by myself don't you think" She smiled and then nipped his mane playfully
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:29 am

Tuck smiled softly "You'll do fine love" he said watching her every move with glinting eyes. He smiled again as she tugged on his mane "Alright love lets go" he said winding his way through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Blueness

Blueness

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:41 am

She smiled flicking her tail as she looked around before agreeing with him, "Yes let's go" She giggled nipping him as she then followed him closely her head turning everynow and then while her eyes darted around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny The Lone Mare   Destiny The  Lone Mare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny The Lone Mare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Horse RolePlay :: Lands :: Territories :: OutCasts-
Jump to: