Wild Horse RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Horse RolePlay

A semi realistic wild horse rp where you can rp freely, novice, intermediate, and experienced role players welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Alone Luna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueness

Blueness

All Alone Luna Empty
PostSubject: All Alone Luna   All Alone Luna Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:11 am

A pitch black mare with a silvery mane and tail gazes off into the distance with dark chocolate brown eyes. She snorts softly and her tail lashes the air spreading her heat scent over the empty plains. Luna hoped to find a dominating harsh stallion with some kindness. She bent her head over to graze softly the wind blowing her mane and tail
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

All Alone Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone Luna   All Alone Luna Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:23 am

Thor trotted from the Plains a short way from the Claiming Meadows. His powerful legs carried him towards the scent of a mare he sighed he was looking for a lead mare but he really didn't know how to talk to them. He had been alone for sometime now and he relished the thought of talking to another. He trotted up to her, his forelock blew out of his green eyes as he assessed her. "Hello" he said coldly dipping his head in greeting he could only be gentlemanly to get this mare to be his . He flicked his long tail at his hind quarters because of the pesky flies refusing to leave him alone, he snorted and raised up to his full height of 17.2 hands. He smirked he towers over this small mare.
Back to top Go down
https://whrp.forumotion.com
Blueness

Blueness

All Alone Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone Luna   All Alone Luna Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:28 am

The mares black ears swivels as she heard the sound of another horses hooves. She lifted her head lazily flicking her tail she tosses Her silky silvery mane her dark eyes lock onto him. "Hello" she nickered smoothly her eyes alert. "I'm Luna" her eyes glazed and she stepped back alarmed of his size she was tiny compared to him. Worry started to sweep over her.
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

All Alone Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone Luna   All Alone Luna Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:40 am

Thor's eyebrow arched as she stepped back, good she needed to be afraid of him he wasn't like Tuck the norther lights herd leader, Thor was cold and unforgiving. "Im Thor, nice to meet you Luna" he said his ears prick towards her his green eyes rolling all over her body. His lips twisted to a small ghost smile. She was sexy, her slight figure appealed to him. He tossed his forelock lazily "So what brings you here Luna" he asked showing some interest.
Back to top Go down
Blueness

Blueness

All Alone Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone Luna   All Alone Luna Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:47 am

She watched his every movement she shouldn't be afraid and show him she was submission towards him so she stepped forward and flicked her tail tossing her mane. "well I don't know" she was disgusted as he drank in her figure. She was well feed and strong. "just searching for a herd" she said calmly still intimidated by the huge stallion before her she shuddered slightly
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

All Alone Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone Luna   All Alone Luna Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:54 am

Thor's eyes sparkled with humor as she bravely took steps towards him she wasn't going to easily submit to him he chuckled darkly. He saw disgust in her brown eyes "Hmm well im looking for a lead mare" he said looking her over again. He flared his nostrils and drank in her scent he smiled cruelly she was in heat. He tossed his forelock again "You must know your mind on being here" he said whispering in her ear his breath whisking in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Blueness

Blueness

All Alone Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone Luna   All Alone Luna Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:18 am

She stomped her hoof she knew dam well what that stallion wanted and it wasn't going to be pretty. She glared at him and huffed lashing her tail. "I'm afraid Thor" she paused and snorted "your going to have to look your your lead mare else where" she smiled rudely. She nipped him hard. "I was here just to meet other...orders not like you" she smirked slightly and moved away from him
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

All Alone Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone Luna   All Alone Luna Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:53 pm

Thor laughed darkly as she stomped a hoof getting irritated. "Oh really now?" he said darkly. His ears pinned no mare deified him like this he reared up and delivered a punishing bite to her neck. "Now mare you will only know my orders" he said cruelly "There are stallion's here that are worse then me, with you smelling like that i suggest you come with me" he said gruffly his voice softening slightly along with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blueness

Blueness

All Alone Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone Luna   All Alone Luna Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:17 am

She flattened her ears feeling fear by this stallion she stepped back and squealed in pain as he bite her giving her a warning. She huffed her neck vibrating her neck with pain. She glared at the stallion with anger and fear mixed in. She spoke softly his words were true but she wouldn't go easy "no I wont go with you and be your lead mare" she paused snorting and tossing her mane "not without a fight" she reared up and slashed his shoulder with her sharp hooves and landed down lashing her tail
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

All Alone Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone Luna   All Alone Luna Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:24 am

Thor sighed and rolled his eyes "Why must you mares be so stubborn" he said annoyed. He winced as he felt his shoulder sliced by her sharp hooves, he looked at his shoulder and grimaced at the blood seeping from the fresh wound. He reared up again slashing her rump and shoulders "MARE! Listen to me!" he growled the lead stallion's voice darkened as he nipped at her neck. "Eather you come with me and live peacefully, or you stay here and get brutally raped and or killed" he said pinning his ears slightly at the thought of the other stallions finding her.
Back to top Go down
Blueness

Blueness

All Alone Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone Luna   All Alone Luna Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:32 am

She was now breathing softly glaring at him. And snorted humorously then replaced by a sharp squeal of pain her eyes felt blurry she couldn't see him that much her tears in the way. She felted the warm trickle of blood as it made its way down she then blinked clearing her vision her tears rolling dowb she was scared she jumped a little as his voice boomed. She lowered her head and muttered softly with anger "fine" was the only word she spoke in response
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

All Alone Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone Luna   All Alone Luna Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:40 am

Thor winced as he saw the warm tears slip from her eyes. He sighed softly "Im sorry it had to end up with both of us getting some wounds but they will heal in time." he said softly. He swished his tail and stood closer to her licking her wounds "Im sorry my dear" he mummered softly. He looked up "Our home is not to far but darkness will set in quite quickly" He said again "I know a place where we can be safe, come lead mare Luna" he said smiling to himself it had a nice ring to it.
Back to top Go down
Blueness

Blueness

All Alone Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone Luna   All Alone Luna Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:16 am

She blinked her eyes not wanting his pity. she winced when he licked her wounds she stared at him and lashed her tail nodding once. "Fine let's go." She swiveled her ears hearing her being the new lead mare. she huffed slightly noticing him taking full pleasure from her submitting. He followed him her head hung low.
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

All Alone Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone Luna   All Alone Luna Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:05 pm

Thor sighed and tossed his head and trotted swiftly expecting her to fallow his brisk pace. He wanted to have foals with this mare she seemed strong and would produce strong and swift offspring.

(i will make a thread in the Plains Herd for these two, if you want our other characters can meet)
Back to top Go down
Blueness

Blueness

All Alone Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone Luna   All Alone Luna Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:11 pm

She snorted and followed close behind him her tail swishing back and forth her eyes kept to the floor. She wondered how it is to be lead mare she would have power but that meant having foals with this stallion her new mate. She snorted softly moving in swiftly looking at the darkening sky

(oh okay alright )
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

All Alone Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone Luna   All Alone Luna Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:44 pm

(ok made it it Storms a Brewin)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Alone Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone Luna   All Alone Luna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Alone Luna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Horse RolePlay :: Lands :: Claiming Grounds-
Jump to: