Wild Horse RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Horse RolePlay

A semi realistic wild horse rp where you can rp freely, novice, intermediate, and experienced role players welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where Am I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yin

Yin

Where Am I Empty
PostSubject: Where Am I   Where Am I Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:05 am

Where Am I White-10
Within lands anew, the pale halted flight at the grounds where horses flocked as birds, the stray leaves of autumn. Tail ran as a stream to the earth, trickles of fine hair ghosting beside hocks, the gentle chosen pace tensing and relieving muscles of journey. To the wind his voice shattered, each letter no more than the beats of his heart or distant wings, “where am I?” Blood rained from his wounds, each a promise of extinction to the hunted, the outcast.
Back to top Go down
Argos
Admin
Argos

Where Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Am I   Where Am I Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:14 am

Where Am I Welsh_mare_8_by_colourize_stock-d3gi304

The wind blew through the little mare's mane as she entered the meadow that her dam told her to never go causerie of the awful stallions. She set a tentative socked leg on the lush tall grass and froze as she saw a white stallion covered in blood. The mares champagne colored eyes widened as she looked at him further.. She walked slowly up to him.. "Hello sir" she said pausing at a respectable distance from him. Her roan ears pricked and her eyes locked on him awaiting his movements.
Back to top Go down
https://whrp.forumotion.com

Where Am I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Horse RolePlay :: Lands :: Claiming Grounds-
Jump to: